Broken Arrow, OK
Oklahoma Weekly Group
The Weekly Sales Manager must bring a sense of community, energy, and integrity to our sales initiatives for our group of seven Tulsa area weekly community newspapers. This position will be responsible for managing the weekly group sales and advertising staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Lead all sales initiatives for the weekly publications and TMC.
• Regularly meet and collaborate with all levels of sales and marketing staff.
• Mentor sales staff by going on daily sales calls with reps.
• Read, interpret, and communicate financial information to the sales team in a way that motivates team members to reach sales goals.
• Demonstrate print and digital methods that drive sales revenues to help local businesses connect with their customer audience.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills through interaction with all areas & levels within the company.
• Present a professional and helpful behavior and attitude to customers, peers, and staff.
• Other duties as requested.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Prefer a minimum of 3 years of sales/advertising experience, weekly publication experience, and/or a strong background with TMC.
• Proficient with computers and possess a strong command of Microsoft Office products, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
BH Media is an equal opportunity Employer
Posted on Sun, August 9, 2015
by Lisa Sutliff