The Oklahoma Newspaper Foundation requests the help of OPA members so it can continue improving the state' newspaper profession by providing educational training and materials to professionals and students.
The PAGES FOR TOMORROW program is important for several reasons:
- It provides a significant contribution to the foundation without requiring any cash out of your pocket.
- It creates a new opportunity for Oklahoma Press Service to show advertisers that are not currently using newspapers how effective our medium really is.
- It helps ONF remain a public charity under IRS rules.
ONF asks that newspapers donate advertising space equal to four one-quarter page ads in 2015 (3 columns by 10.5 inches each, equivalent of one full page over the entire year).
- The advertising space will be sold as a one-time special to advertisers that are (A) not currently publishing in newspapers and (B) not running for political office or involved in political campaigns.
- OPS agrees to forego its commission on this donated space so the full contribution can be donated to ONF.
- Your newspaper will receive a donation-receipt letter at the end of the year for tax purposes.
» Download the PAGES FOR TOMORROW Participation Form