Norman Transcript/Norman Magazine
MULTI-MEDIA ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The Norman Transcript/Norman Magazine is looking for that one person (or two) that can add to an existing strong and dedicated advertising team and hit the ground running.
- meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- working with agencies to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- formulating strategies based on client information to present targeted campaign ideas and budget to the client
- developing new and growing existent client business
- strong sense of needs analysis acumen
- development and maintenance of advertising accounts for both the print, digital and social media networks associated with The Norman Transcript and Norman Magazine, as well as vertical niche publications throughout the year.
This is an outside existing territory position based in Norman, Oklahoma. Previous experience in advertising sales is helpful, but not required. A very strong work ethic, time management and ability to serve multiple projects are highly necessary for success in this role.
The Norman Transcript is an 11,000 circulation, seven-day newspaper in central Oklahoma.
Twenty miles south of Oklahoma City, Norman is a progressive, affordable community. Its public schools are among the best in Oklahoma. Norman boasts a vibrant economy and a variety of cultural opportunities. It is also home to the National Weather Center.
Community Newspaper Holdings Inc. is a privately owned local media company serving 150 communities in 23 states. Based in Montgomery, Ala., CNHI operates 78 daily newspapers, 46 non-dailies and numerous specialty publications in the Midwest, South and East.
Send resume to Debbi Knoll, dknoll@normantranscript
Posted on Mon, January 28, 2013
by Morgan Browne