Do you love the creative process? Do you love telling stories online? Does the idea of helping businesses with their digital marketing excite you?
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to contribute to the digital marketing campaigns of businesses across the United States, including some of Oklahoma’s highest profile web properties.
• Create engaging written and visual content for the purpose of digitally marketing a portfolio of clients.
• Plan and execute content marketing campaigns: Leverage content, SEO, social media, and other inbound marketing tactics to generate website traffic and leads.
• Regularly meet and communicate with clients to understand their marketing needs, set their content marketing strategy, and communicate successes and challenges.
• Develop and maintain relationships with webmasters, reporters, publications and influencers to facilitate the placement and promotion of content.
• Bring a positive attitude to work every day. Collaborate and share best-practices with the team and the digital marketing community.
• Strong writing and editing skills.
• A portfolio of relevant work that demonstrates strategic thinking, an engaging style and a great command of language (flow, sentence structure, grammar and punctuation).
• Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines, no matter what it takes, whether working independently or as part of a team.
• Demonstrate solid understanding in marketing concepts and best practices.
• Experience working with a variety of inbound marketing tactics: blogging, Public Relations, SEO, social media, link building, and email outreach.
• Passion to fill in any gaps in your digital marketing knowledge and quickly gain a tactical knowledge through application and analysis.
• Experience in the following: Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, basic HTML knowledge, WordPress or other CMS, bulk email software (e.g. Aweber, MailChimp), and knowledge of SEO best practices. Willingness to learn these is a must.
• At least 1 year of experience (beyond internships) as a content marketer, marketing copywriter, SEO, journalist, traditional marketer, communications professional, blogger or digital marketer.
• Experience with video production, graphic design, photography or off-line marketing tactics.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (journalism, marketing, advertising, communications).
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point. Be Internet savvy.
To apply, please send resume and writing samples to email@example.com