The Norman Transcript
We are looking for a tenacious, digital account executive with a passion for Digital Marketing!
This role leverages deep understanding of local digital media (online, tablet and mobile) inventory in order to deliver campaign strategies and media plans for advertising clients and agencies. The key responsibility is to optimize revenue through management and sales of available inventory (display, SEM, SEO, reputation management, audience extension, mobile, etc.) on all digital platforms. Pre and post sales roles include inbound and outbound ad sales, relationship management with advertising rep firms and direct clients, trafficking oversight, campaign performance affidavits, billing and collection, as well as the preparation and presentation of company’s ad marketing materials and sales proposals.
· Conduct thorough and rigorous needs analysis for potential advertisers or agencies
· Prepare/present marketing sales proposals for media buys & client promotions
· Create new digital marketing offerings with existing capabilities
· Develop media campaign plans for new and dormant advertising customers and agency clients
· Manage display and avails and trafficking to generate maximum revenue
· Recommend proper types, quantities and mix of digital ad impressions
· Forecast revenue, orders on the books, and ad leads and avail reporting
· Generate ad campaign ROI reports and affidavits
· Respond to RFPs along with prospecting and direct sales
This position offers a base salary plus commission.
Interested candidates should apply through LinkedIn or send resume' to Norman Transcript Publisher Mark Millsap firstname.lastname@example.org
and Advertising Manager Rebekah Collins email@example.com
Posted on Mon, September 21, 2015
by Ashley Novachich