Graham Newspapers, Inc.
$35,000 - $45,000
The Burleson Star, the leading source of local news and advertising information for the Fort Worth suburb of Burleson, Texas, seeks a Digital Sales Account Executive to join its sales team at the StarGroup Media in Burleson, Texas.
The Digital Account Executive is responsible for meeting and exceeding digital revenue goals across multiple platforms. Our digital landscape includes solutions for display advertising across our portfolio of multimedia platforms, including BurlesonStar.net, our SEO/SEM programs, video, mobile, social media and e-mail marketing. The primary function of this role is to drive digital revenue for our organization through acquisition of new advertisers via cold calling, assessing client needs, developing proposals, presenting digital solutions and securing campaigns that provide optimal results for our advertisers.
• Burning desire to succeed!
• Digital and/or multiple-media advertising sales experience.
• Proven track record and minimum of two years outside sales experience.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively cold call and acquire new business.
• Technical savvy and a high user across all media (browsers, social media, and mobile technology) preferred.
• Ability to identify customer needs and effectively match to solutions.
• Strong work ethic; excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills; and being a disciplined self-starter are all necessary to be effective in this role.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and the Internet is essential.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and talent required.
• A valid driver's license and a good driving record is a must.
The Burleson Star, a Graham Newspapers, Inc., and MediaNews Group affiliate, offers a commission with base salary and full schedule of benefits, including health insurance with dental and vision options, life insurance, and 401(k) investment savings plan, and immediate eligibility for paid time off benefits.
Candidates should forward a resume and comprehensive cover letter to Linda McDougal, GNI controller/HR coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
. The Burleson Star is an equal opportunity employer. Consideration begins immediately. Telephone 940-549-7800.
Posted on Wed, September 16, 2015
by Ashley Novachich