The Circulation Sales Manager is directly responsible for growing digital and print circulation by retaining current customers, gaining new customers, and improving single copy sales of the newspaper. This position will report to the Circulation Director and work closely with the marketing team.
• Collaborate with the Marketing department to develop promotions that will grow print and digital audience as well as campaigns that will increase customer retention.
• Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual circulation goals.
• Ensure tracking and monitoring systems are in place to effectively measure customer service retention programs and their productivity.
• Hires, directs, motivates, supervises, trains, and mentors personnel in the customer service and circulation sales areas.
• Select and manage vendors for telemarketing, kiosk, door sales, and other pressured starts.
• Manage kiosk events and hire staff to man kiosk.
• Work with retailers and event promoters to maximize opportunities for our newspaper kiosk efforts.
• Generate Circ Pro reports for all departments as needed.
• Provide excellent customer service to our readers by analyzing their account information and resolving any issues with an amicable solution.
• Plans, prepares and conducts new employee and in-service training efforts.
• Incentivize growth.
• Oversee sample programs.
Email resumes to email@example.com
or click on this link
Posted on Wed, November 11, 2015
by Ashley Novachich