Tahlequah Daily Press
Audience Development Manager
An Audience Development (Circulation) Manager position is available at Tahlequah's award-winning five-day-a-week newspaper.
The manager will be responsible for circulation sales, market penetration increases, and retention efforts to meet budgeted goals through prompt and consistent delivery service, timely and complete collection, as well as driver recruitment and contractor training on their respective routes. The manager will also assist in locating single-copy accounts and minor maintenance of racks.
Duties of the Audience Development Manager:
• Promote circulation growth through implementation of sales, service, and retention programs.
• Manage the contracts and consult with independent contracted drivers. Keep files updated
• Maintain 100% attempt-to-contract on all subscribers scheduled to stop within seven days.
• Implement strategies and program designed to ensure that customer service complaint standards are achieved.
•Resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
• Deliver open routes or missed papers as needed.
• Verify the accuracy and home delivery of the TMC product.
• Assure accurate delivery of all other niche products and NIE school papers.
• Train any new circulation employees and drivers.
• Complete driver payroll
• Close our end of month
• Maintenance of racks.
• Complete reports as requested from corporate throughout the month.
• Create accounts for new dealers and racks as needed.
• Develop and test new methods of acquiring new subscribers, increasing renewal rates, and bringing back lost subscribers.
• Work with circulation hub in Joplin with promotional marketing program.
• Make sales and collection calls to build circulation numbers.
• Verify returns
• Divide papers and carrier delivery.
The overview and objectives above are not limited to the items described above, and are subject to change based on needs as defined by the publisher.
Tahlequah Daily Press in an equal opportunity employer.
All candidates will be subject to a background check & credit check.
Send resumes to: Publisher, 106 West Second Street, Tahlequah, OK 74464, or firstname.lastname@example.org
. No Phone Calls, Please.
Posted on Tue, March 8, 2016
by Ashley Novachich