Claremore Daily Progress
The Claremore Daily Progress is seeking a highly motivated person to manage its display sales force in Claremore, Okla. The successful candidate will manage the overall activities of our sales department including multimedia sales. Responsibilities include developing and executing sales strategies for all of our products while meeting and exceeding monthly and yearly goals. We are seeking someone with the ability to successfully execute advertising strategies, strong verbal and written communication skills and familiarity with digital solutions. We are looking for the ability to motivate, sell, manage and identify sales opportunities.
Job Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
• Maintain strong relationships with customers
• Develop and execute sales, pricing and packaging strategies
• Motivate, train, coach, and develop sales team
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize, coach and lead staff
• Problem solving and decision making ability
• Analytical skills
Benefits include: health, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation and 401K.
If you have the skills and desire to be part of the Claremore Daily Progress team, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
or mail to: P.O. Box 248, Claremore, OK 74018, Attention: Publisher.
Posted on Wed, March 16, 2016
by Jennifer Gilliland