Stigler Printing is seeking applications for in-house account managers to help oversee customer jobs from start to finish.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Gains a strong understanding of the needs of current accounts and provides them with solutions.
• Builds long term relationships with current accounts.
• Works directly with design team to develop creative solutions for individual accounts.
• Demonstrates valuable market and product knowledge to create solutions for individual accounts.
• Enters and maintains a job information in a computerized workflow system.
• Performs other job duties as assigned.
• Must have high school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.).
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferred.
• Must have a minimum six months of business, business sales (preferably telephone), or customer service experience.
• Must have experience in Excel, database activity, word processing, spreadsheet and graphics.
• Must have strong time management, interpersonal, problem solving, conflict resolution, and collaborative selling skills.
• Must be able to multi-task while meeting critical deadlines.
• Must have a basic understanding of design, composition, proofreading, and the printing process.
• Must have the ability to write simple correspondences.
• Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group settings.
• Must be able to use basic math in order to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interests, commissions, proportions, percentages, occasional weights and measurements.
• Must be able to answer the telephone and provide information or assistance to customers.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com
or fax them to 918-967-8768.
Posted on Fri, August 26, 2011